Thursday, June 20, 2013

Wake Me Up Before You GoFoBo


 
My new obsession is finding GoFobo codes! What the heck is GoFobo you may ask? It’s this website that gives away passes to free advance movie screenings.
Movies. For Free. Now that’s a fracking deal if you ask me.
What’s the catch? Many of the screenings need an RSVP code to get the free pass…The site says they give out codes via radio stations, newspapers and other media outlets. Seriously though who has the time to monitor all those for a code.
Thanks to a combination of googling keywards and sheer luck I’ve managed to snag passes to the Internship (didn’t see, got dates mixed up),  The Heat (funnier than I expected) and the Lone Ranger (playing in July) so I guess I’m not doing too bad but I wish there was an easier way.
I will not give up. I will not back down. I will crack the Gofobo secret and find the codes to watch all the movies I want for free and then like Moses with those Big Ass Tablet Commandments I will share amongst my peeps! Until then, I will pass along the websites that give out free passes:



No comments:

Post a Comment